Keeping you safe!
We want you to know that we are taking every precaution to ensure your safety as well as that of our employees. All clinical staff are fully vaccinated. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Our Commitment to Your Safety
We have increased our cleaning measures between clients and continually sanitize equipment prior to your treatment to reduce the spread of infection. We require our staff to wear PPE & monitor their health through daily testing. Symptomatic or exposed staff remain home for up to 14 days or until they are symptom-free.
We have implemented an emergency protocol to remove any staff or client from our practice who presents with a fever or displays symptoms consistent with infection until they are symptom-free.
If you or someone in your home are experiencing the following symptoms, please call us or visit the Client Booking Portal to reschedule your appointment.
- Fever >100’F in the last 24 hours
- Vomiting or Diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- Shortness of Breath in the past 14 days
- Any contact with someone with a confirmed positive COVID-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days.
- Any contact with a person returning from an international flight in the last 14 days.