Pristine Rejuvenation is delighted to invite you to visit us at our new West Bloomfield medspa location.
We’re now located at 5642 W. Maple Rd., Suite 24, inside Sola Salon Studios. Our new space provides us with more room and resources to provide you with exceptional aesthetic services, and our new environment is a great place for you to relax while you achieve your appearance goals.
This is a big step for us, and it’s very exciting.
It’s been just a little over a year ago that Eman Dahmani, APRN, CRNA, made the decision to start a mobile medical aesthetics practice, in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic. But her skills as an injector, along with the strong support of our patients and staff, made Pristine Rejuvenation successful against the odds.
Now, as we settle into our new digs, we’re grateful for so much, and we’re marveling at all the things we can do at our West Bloomfield Medspa, including:
- BOTOX®, Xeomin®, and Dysport®. These wrinkle reducers are neuromodulators that effectively treat lines and creases. Our skilled injectors help you select the right product to treat the specific body area. And since treatments need to be repeated periodically, we help you craft a plan that will keep you looking your best.
- Dermal Fillers: These materials, with brand names such as Restylane®, Juvederm®, and Radiesse®, are used to smooth, soften, and firm skin. They replenish youthful volume to provide a younger appearance, and can be used to treat the face, chest, hands, and other parts of the body. Injectable dermal fillers come in a variety of forms to replace this loss of volume, but the most popular to use are those containing hyaluronic acid (HA), which stimulate your body to produce skin components that restore and rejuvenate.
- Kybella, an FDA approved treatment that can tighten the skin along the neckline and reduce the appearance of a “double chin.”
- Peels. Peels are used to remove damaged outer layers of skin and stimulate the production of new skin cells. Peels can help smooth, reduce pigmentation, and restore an energetic looking “glow.”
- Microneedling. This is another procedure that is used to stimulate your body’s natural production of compounds like collagen, which smooth, clear, and firm your skin. Microneedling can also be used as a hair restoration treatment.
- Medical-grade skincare products from AnteAGE. AnteAGE is a highly effective system of skincare products backed by decades of clinical research. These potent products contain human growth factor cytokines to combat a myriad of skin conditions that are amplified by the aging process.
“AnteAGE products are the go-to for my patients,” Eman notes.
The extra room at our new West Bloomfield medspa location plus our expanded facilities also make it easier to accomplish what we promised our patients from the very beginning: that we will spend ample time with every and every one to ensure they understand all facets of their treatment and have a clear grasp of what to expect. Each patient has a story behind what they’re wanting to improve, and we work hard to help everyone reach their goals.
Our mission is to empower patients through their own unique experiences and values. We believe in taking a natural and customized approach with each patient. We believe that this makes a very important difference.
Visit our West Bloomfield Medspa
If you haven’t visited our new West Bloomfield Medspa, it’s easy to schedule an appointment, either online or by calling (248) 955-3535. We’re delighted to explain our treatments to you, answer any questions you may have, so you can make decisions that are right for you. We look forward to serving the West Bloomfield area and helping you achieve your beauty goals!